Southeastern will be making changes to its timetable effective from 20 May 2018 until 8 December 2018 and we are seeking your feedback.
The timetable change is required as GTR will be introducing additional Thameslink services into Kent, increasing frequency on some routes and replacing some Southeastern services . The Southeastern timetable therefore needs to be adjusted in order to integrate these services.
For Southeastern passengers there are no major changes and the level of service will be broadly what it is today.
Full details of the changes can be found on our website https://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/travel-information/thameslink-programme/may-consultancy-timetablewhere you can download the draft timetables for each of our routes.
The main features of our draft timetable are:
- Cannon Street trains now able to stop at London Bridge. Charing cross trains diverted to Cannon Street in January 2015 return to their original service pattern. This includes the peak services from Orpington to Blackfriars via Lewisham which return to Charing Cross.
- Six trains per hour (the) Monday to Saturday serving New Eltham, Sidcup, Bexley and Crayford
- Reduced off-peak journey times between Charing Cross, Dartford and Gravesend
- Extension of Victoria to Dartford services off peak to Gravesend calling at Greenhithe
- Six tph at peak times for Deptford, Greenwich, Maze Hill and Westcombe Park
- Six tph at peak times for West Dulwich, Sydenham Hill, Penge east, Kent House and Beckenham Junction
- GTR service between Beckenham Junction and Blackfriars to transfer to Southeastern. Service to be enhanced to five tph in the morning and evening peaks
- Additional peak peak services calling at Denmark Hill.
- Additional 698 seats from Ashford to St. Pancras in the morning peak.
- Two tph Gillingham to Charing cross service operated by Southeastern to be replaced by a two tph Rainham to Luton service via London Bridge, Blackfriars and St. Pancras, operated by GTR.
We would like your feedback and please respond by close of business on Wednesday, 9 August to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Southeastern May 18 Timetable consultation
Friars Bridge Court
41-45 Blackfriars Road
London SE1 8NZ
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
Public Affairs Manager
0207 620 5430
07768 293 651